Few schemes receive strategic advice from a third-party or commission independent oversight for fiduciary managers, according to research by IC Select.
The firm's fiduciary manager survey found that less than a third (31%) commission independent oversight, despite encouragement from The Pensions Regulator. Even fewer schemes (10%) use fiduciary ma...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date