HSBC Asset Management (AM) is set to phase out coal-fired power and thermal coal mining from its listed holdings.
The firm's transition away from thermal coal will see the exclusion of such companies by 2030 in the EU and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) markets, and globally b...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date