The Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) has announced that chief executive (CEO), Bill Galvin, will step down next year.
USS, which has assets under management of over £90bn, announced that Galvin had informed the group's trustee board of his decision to step down after a decade in the job. The scheme said he woul...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date