Pension schemes looking for buy-in and buyout opportunities need to move quickly to prepare themselves and take advantage of attractive market pricing, according to Lane Clark & Peacock (LCP).
Despite the negative headlines surrounding liability-driven investment (LDI) strategies, recent gilt market volatility has proven positive for many schemes and improved their funding positions - pu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date