The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has established a working group to develop a standardised vote disclosure regime for asset managers in the UK.
In a letter to the pensions minister on 6 October, the regulator's head of ESG Sacha Sadan provided an update on the FCA's progress in tackling the recommendations on the Taskforce on Pension Schem...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date