A majority of UK institutional investors believe pension schemes will increase their focus on structured credit products, according to a study from Aeon Investments.
The survey revealed that around three quarters of the investors surveyed, who hold around $83bn (£72bn) in assets under management, believe that schemes will turn their attention towards structured...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date