The introduction of auto-enrolment (AE) a decade ago has seen a record number of savers put money towards their retirement, according to figures released by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
The research revealed in 2021, more than 10.7 million employees across the private and public sectors were contributing towards a workplace pension and saved £114.6bn, representing an increase of £...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date