Asset owners and managers need to ensure they collaborate closely together to tackle the risks posed by climate change, according to Mercer.
The firm's Advancing transition potential: Global Asset Manager Survey 2022, which surveyed 400 asset managers with assets under management of $51trn (£43.3trn), revealed asset managers are at diff...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date