In the run-up to COP26 in Glasgow, we saw real momentum on climate action from the UK pensions industry.
In fact, since Make My Money Matter (MMMM) launched in 2020, over 50 pension schemes - representing £1.3trn - have committed to tackling the climate emergency. These commitments, underpinned by a g...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date