The average 25-year-old woman would need to save an additional £1,400 a year to close the savings gap with the average man, according to Scottish Widows.
The firm's annual Women and Retirement Report - which has been running since 2006 - revealed the gender gaps in pay and pensions are worsening. Scottish Widows said gender gaps in pension wealth...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date