Using collective defined contribution (CDC) schemes as a decumulation option could provide savers with a greater income in retirement, Aon research reveals.
The firm's report - The Power of Pooling - revealed for a typical retiree aged 65 could expect to receive an income of around £2,000 per annum if they purchased an inflation-linked annuity. Howeve...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date