A former pension trustee has pleaded not guilty to six counts of making illegal pension investments in a prosecution brought by The Pensions Regulator (TPR).
Former trustee of the Worthington Employee Pension Top Up Scheme David Broadman is accused of making five prohibited loans from the scheme and one prohibited investment. He denied the accusations a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date