XPS Pensions Group saw a 14% year-on-year growth in group revenues to £77m, according to its half-year results.
The firm's interim results - published today (24 November) - revealed this growth in the six months to 30 September 2022 was largely driven by high levels of client activity and inflationary fee in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date