A series of guides designed to help defined contribution (DC) schemes understand the considerations and risks attached with investment in illiquid assets have been published today (24 November) by the Productive Finance Working Group (PFWG).
The guides - Investing in Less Liquid Assets - Key Considerations - aim to provide trustees, investment consultants and the sponsoring employers for schemes with the resources to consider the most ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date