A series of trials designed to support self-employed people saving towards their pensions has shown signs of promise, according to Nest Insight.
A report published by the research arm of the government-backed master trust - Exploring practical ways to support self-employed people to save for retirement - revealed as of Q1 2022, of the 4.2 m...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date