More than 8.6 million people in the UK are from ‘under-pensioned’ groups, according to Now Pensions.
The firm's Under-pensioned Index 2022 report - published in collaboration with the Pensions Policy Institute (PPI) - found that those from ‘under-pensioned' groups have incomes ranging from 18% to ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date