More than one quarter (27%) of people say they could not cope in retirement without their partner’s pension, according to Hargreaves Lansdown.
The firm analysed data from 1,400 people in September this year and found that just two in five (41%) could cope in retirement without their partner's pension. While over half (54%) of men said ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date