The Pension Protection Fund (PPF) has announced the final levy rules for 2023/24 and confirmed that the overwhelming majority of schemes can expect to see a substantial reduction in the levy they pay.
In its policy statement, published today (13 December), the lifeboat fund said its levy estimate for 2023/24 will be £200m, a reduction of almost half in the levy schemes can expect to pay in the c...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date