Analysis of FTSE 100 pension positions by Lane Clark and Peacock (LCP) has revealed the combined IAS19 surplus currently stands at £130bn.
The firm's Pensions Explorer analysis of the positions at 31 December 2022, revealed the surplus remains strong, despite having fallen in the two previous quarters. Despite the financial hit exp...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date