A ‘well-designed’ collective defined contribution (CDC) scheme would have withstood recent market turmoil, according to Aon.
In an update to the firm's Collective DC in adverse markets paper, originally published in October 2020, Aon said an efficient CDC scheme would have been able to resist the financial turbulence in ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date