Two pension schemes in the Gates Group – the Tomkins Schemes – have completed a £132m buy-in with the Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC).
The Tomkins Schemes were already partially bought-in and following this transaction with PIC, all defined benefit liabilities of the schemes have now been fully insured. The transaction gives me...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date