Engineering company KBR has appointed LifeSight as the master trust provider for its 6,400 defined contribution (DC) scheme members.
As part of the transaction, employees from companies recently acquired by KBR, including engineering systems consultancy Frazer-Nash, were given the option to the transfer into the LifeSight master...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date