Nigel Peaple says the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) is pleased the draft funding code allows for flexibility in determining technical provisions for open schemes but warns that some concerns remain.
Defined Benefit (DB) funding has been relatively healthy in recent times. However, as 2022 drew to a close - having seen the discussion and implementation of numerous policy-driven pieces of work f...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date