There is a good level of knowledge among pension funds and there has been an increase in ‘non-traditional’ knowledge since 2020, according to analysis by Hymans Robertson.
The firm's 2022 Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) National Knowledge Assessment (NTA) report revealed chairperson knowledge remained high, with an average score of 68% compared to 53% for the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date