This week’s top stories include the British Steel Pension Scheme completing a £2bn buy-in deal, and WTW predicting £60bn of defined benefit de-risking during 2023.
British Steel Pension Scheme pens £2bn buy-in with L&G The trustees of the British Steel Pension Scheme have completed a third buy-in deal with Legal & General - insuring a further 30% of its l...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date