Smaller defined contribution (DC) schemes face growing pressure to consolidate - and increasing regulatory requirements, and associated running costs, can make master trusts and group personal pension plans attractive alternative propositions.
Small schemes are a particular focus for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and The Pensions Regulator (TPR), with those in scope of the DWP's detailed value for member assessments expected...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date