The average time to buyout for FTSE 350 defined benefit (DB) schemes halved over the course of 2022, according to analysis by Barnett Waddingham.
Research from the consultancy's DB end gauge index revealed as of January last year, the average DB scheme would have been in a position to reach endgame in 10.5 years. By the end of the year, this...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date