The Tioxide Pension Fund has completed a £430m buy-in with Legal & General (L&G), securing the benefits of 2,700 members.
The scheme, sponsored by the global chemical company Venator Group, is an existing client of L&G, with Legal & General Investment Management having managed a proportion of the scheme's assets since...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date