Nest and Cushon have revealed they are exploring investment opportunities in natural capital, with an initial focus on forestry.
The schemes - that represent more than £26bn in assets - are seeking views from fund managers on ways to invest in alternative asses classes such as forestry. The schemes said depending on the way ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date