The lack of references to the risks posed by climate change in The Pensions Regulator’s (TPR) new defined benefit (DB) funding code is a ‘glaring omission’, according to Lane Clark & Peacock (LCP).
Analysis by the consultancy of the suite of documents published by TPR in December last year - which included the second consultation, a draft of the proposed new code and a response to the first c...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date