Improving pensions adequacy is a top focus for the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) this year.
The PLSA today (27 January) announced its strategic priorities for this year, which include auto-enrolment (AE) reform and engaging with ‘under-pensioned' groups. As it celebrates its 100th anni...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date