Illiquid investments should be a key focus area for improving member outcomes, delegates at a Hymans Robertson conference heard.
At the consultant's Future of Retirement Savings conference - held in London yesterday (26 January) - head of defined contribution (DC) investment Callum Stewart advised delegates to consider impac...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date