The 1967 Section of the Morrisons Retirement Saver Plan has completed a £762m buy-in with Rothesay.
The bulk purchase annuity transaction for the scheme, sponsored by Wm Morrisons Supermarkets, secures the benefits for 2,650 pensioners and dependents alongside 5,483 deferred members of the scheme...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date