The raft of new defined contribution (DC) measures announced by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) have garnered a mostly positive reaction from the pensions industry.
The measures - announced yesterday (30 January) in a bid to help address the pensions inequality gap - include a call for evidence on small pots solutions, a consultation on proposals for a new val...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date