Just 5% of schemes are ready to provide pensions value data for all their members by the deadline later this year, according to a WTW poll.
The poll of 100 schemes - conducted on 17 January - found three-quarters (76%) of schemes said they will be compliant with their dashboard duties in time for their connection deadline. However, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date