The majority of corporate defined benefit (DB) schemes do not have a sufficient endgame strategy in place, according to research by Hymans Robertson.
In a poll conducted during a recent webinar, the consultancy found 87.8% of corporates lacked an endgame strategy which had unequivocal timeframes for key decisions, which would result in buyout de...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date