The 118,000 member Royal Mail Pension Plan (RMPP) has selected BlackRock to manage its £8.8bn of pension scheme assets as an outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO).
As part of the deal, three members of the scheme's investment team will move to BlackRock to continue to manage the plan's investments - including RMPP chief investment officer Ian McKnight. The...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date