This week’s top stories include the Department for Work and Pensions’ raft of defined contribution reforms and Morrisons’ £762m buy-in with Rothesay.
Minister sets out three key pillars of pension reform Pensions minister Laura Trott has set out her three key pillars for her time in office - saying she wanted to focus on achieving fairness, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date