A balance of experience on trustee boards is crucial, the pensions industry has been warned.
Speaking at the Association of Member-Nominated Trustees conference today (2 February), The Pensions Regulator (TPR) policy lead Nick Gannon urged the industry to "balance board experience" to ensu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date