There has been a rise in the number of consumers seeking third-party support for their financial decisions, research by Standard Life has found.
The firm's latest edition of its 2022 Retirement Voice report, which surveyed 6,000 UK adults in September and October 2022, found 83% sought the help of financial advisers last year, compared to 7...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date