XPS Pensions Group has launched a liability-driven investment (LDI) oversight service after finding significant differences in how LDI managers fared during the gilts crisis in Autumn last year.
The service is available to all pension schemes and can be provided on a stand-alone basis, alongside advice from an incumbent investment consultant. The service will help make objective assessm...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date