The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO) has upheld a complaint from a Nest scheme member who complained their employer had failed to pay their contributions into the scheme.
The complainant, who worked for Martin Support Services, argued their employer had deducted pension contributions from their salary but had not paid them into the scheme. The complainant said th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date