BP Group’s total net defined benefit (DB) plan surplus reduced by $1bn (£883m) in the three months to 31 December 2022.
The firm's full-year results - published today (7 February) - revealed the surplus as at 31 December 2022 was $4.0bn (£3.3bn), compared to a surplus of $5.0bn (£4.1bn) at 30 September 2022. Howe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date