The industry is not in agreement over whether the Department for Work and Pensions’ (DWP) move to freeze the auto-enrolment (AE) thresholds for another year was positive.
In response to a recent Pensions Buzz survey, 45% of commentators said they supported the government's move, while the same percentage disagreed. At the end of last month, the DWP announced it h...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date