There is a lack of clarity around Taskforce for Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) reporting which prevents its use in climate strategy, research by Pensions for Purpose has found.
The TCFD reporting for pension funds whitepaper collated responses from interviews with corporate and public pension funds, asset managers, and consultancies and found pension funds face several ch...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date