Pensions minister Laura Trott has revealed she is considering proposals to begin regular reporting on the gender pensions gap by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
In a letter to Work and Pensions Committee (WPC) chair Stephen Timms regarding the WPC's Saving for Later Life report, Trott revealed she is working with the government to improve understanding of ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date