The British American Tobacco (BAT) UK Pension Fund has concluded a third buy-in with Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) insuring £250m of liabilities.
PIC has now insured all £4.1bn of the fund's liabilities, covering the pensions of all 10,000 members. The BAT scheme and PIC had formed a strategic partnership at the outset to provide a strong...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date