Hargreaves Lansdown saw an increase of 31,000 active clients in the six months to 31 December 2022, according to its interim results.
The firm's results - published today (15 February) - revealed an increase of 31,000 active clients in the first half of the year, taking the total to 1,768,000 from 1,693,000 in the first half of 2...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date