Some of the UK’s largest pension schemes have become signatories of the UK Stewardship Code for the coming year – including Nest, the Smart Pension Master Trust, and the Co-operative Pension Scheme.
The code - run by the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) - sets standards of stewardship for those investing money on behalf of UK savers and pensioners. Signatories must report annually on their st...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date