Most schemes are expected to have ‘lower for longer’ return objectives in 2023, according to a survey by the Pensions Management Institute (PMI) and Schroders.
The annual UK Fiduciary Management Survey of Trustees, which looked at the responses of 130 pension scheme trustees, found two thirds (67%) felt schemes had adjusted their return expectations in th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date